Wednesday 17 November 2010

Me a Year Ago...

One year ago, I made a self-portrait for my film class. It's pretty self-explanatory, but it's really nice to see how things have changed since then.

I know I still look the same and act sort of the same, but I feel so much wiser and mature from that point in my life. 

Though this time around, I am no longer wearing uniform and I am attending school downtown! Not to mention, I'm actually ALWAYS at the mall! High school seems like such a long time ago. Yes, I do miss it, but I'm glad to be studying a program I really love! Mind you, I can do without the mandatory English course though...and perhaps the marks I have been getting...

It's nice to look back at things like these. I hope I can make an update soon! Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment