Tuesday 7 February 2012

School is my worst enemy now.

School is totally getting on my nerves. And I'm really worried about this semester.

Here I thought having two days would be a lot easier for me to get work done and get a job. But nooo, I still don't have a job and I'm still buried in homework. In addition to this, the prospects of my marks this year don't look so great.

So now I guess there is only one way to improve from my silly mistakes. Today I had a french dictee which I don't think I did well on. To top that off, online journalism, which should be an easy course, is completely screwing with me. Making silly grammar mistakes are costing me a good mark!

Stop procrastinating. Stop going on the computer. Take classes more seriously (even though they are a bit of a joke) and work work work.

Clearly, I have no life.  I must score amazingly well on this week's news quiz and my Storify assignment!

No comments:

Post a Comment