Wednesday 21 December 2011

Hiatus

I'm currently thinking about going on a little hiatus.  A reason for this is to re-evaluate the way I think and write.

I've really lost a sense of what my writing should really be, so I shall be taking a minor break from personal blogging.

In addition to this, I have decided to change the URL of my blog to Spammymonkey. Spammymonkey is just an old nickname, as the blog I originally started was a place to keep in touch with friends.  For those who decided to join me along the way, thanks for coming!!

I will be back. I'm just a bit tired of blogging for a while.

If you still want to read what I have to say, you can switch over to some of my journalism work at my online portfolio.

Have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. hey girl!

    while it's sad to see a blogger take a hiatus, i know what it's like to lose sense of one's journalistic/blogger self and sometimes the remedy is as simple as just stepping away for a little while! perhaps you'll be better off starting the new year without blogging and focusing more on yourself and other things that really matter. the internet will always be waiting for ya!

    Hope you're having a great holiday season :)

    xx Raez

    ReplyDelete